Columbus, OH – Two new generators have been released in Westinghouse’s iGen and WGen lines, respectively. The new models, dubbed the iGen4500 and the WGen6000, provide Westinghouse customers with more variety in terms of size, features, and functionality when it comes to choosing a generator that best fits their needs.
The features on these new generators include:
- 4,500 peak watts, 3,700 running watts
- 120V 30A Outlet (TT-30R) makes it easy to power your RV or camper
- Inverter technology makes it fuel efficient and safe for sensitive electronics
- Start remotely via key fob, or manually via push-button
- Mounted wheels and telescoping handle for easy transport
- Much quieter than conventional generators
- 7,500 peak watts, 6,000 running watts
- Two 5-20R 120V duplex, one L14-30R receptacle
- 420cc, OHV engine with cast iron sleeve
- Easy-to-use electric start
- Runs 18 hours at 25% load
Westinghouse plans to release several more new generator models in 2018, so keep an eye on our website.